Japanese Daruma Devil guitar strap
Pickup currently unavailable
Original handmade Japanese Daruma Devil guitar strap, with Japanese Daruma Devil designs, It's vintage. The Daruma is a traditional Japanese doll, which in Japan has become a symbol of perseverance and luck.
this strap is very soft but resilient, as the bottom material has been chosen polyester suede that has fluffy hand-feel and classy.
- 2 inches width
- Real Leather Ends
- Customized metal parts and UTX-FLEX buckle
- Top fabric-100% cotton
- with Japanese Daruma Devil designs on black
- Bottom fabric-100% polyester suede
- Adjustable Length: 35.5inch-61inch
- fits for classical guitar, acoustic guitar, electric, or bass guitar.
- Extra attachment string for free, it works for some acoustic guitars only have one strap connection point
- We'll send an extra strap button for free in case you need it
The pattern on each Japanese Daruma Devil guitar strap might be slightly different, as they were cut from different part of the fabric, hope you understand, thank you.
The word limit is a reference, because the width of uppercase and lowercase letters is not the same.
Personalize Support type:
1) English words (number not available)
2) the symbols are shown in the below only: & :) @ ★ ❤ ♡ . '
Personalized strap no Returns Accepted. more question please check the Personalize Faqs
We have taken some videos about the use of our straps and hope to help you. please check this link.
After you place your order, we will take 1-3 business days to made it for shipping.