qilin and sakura guitar strap
Pickup currently unavailable
Original created handmade qilin and sakura guitar strap, with qilin and sakura pattern design, it's very vintage. It’s very soft but resilient, as the bottom material has been chosen polyester suede that has fluffy hand-feel and classy.
- 2 inches width
- Real Leather Ends
- Customized metal parts and UTX-FLEX buckle
- Top fabric-100% cotton
- with qilin and sakura pattern design
- Bottom fabric-100% polyester suede
- Adjustable Length: 35.5inch-61inch
- fits for classical guitar, acoustic guitar, electric, or bass guitar.
- Extra attachment string for free, it works for some acoustic guitars only have one strap connection point
- We'll send an extra strap button for free in case you need it
The pattern on each qilin and sakura guitar strap might be slightly different, as they were cut from different part of the fabric, hope you understand, thank you.
The qilin or kirin is a mythical hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese mythology and other East Asian cultural spheres, said to appear with the imminent arrival or passing of a sage or illustrious ruler. Qilin is a specific type of the lin mythological family of one-horned beasts.
The word limit is a reference, because the width of uppercase and lowercase letters is not the same.
Personalize Support type:
1) English words (number not available)
2) the symbols are shown in the below only: & :) @ ★ ❤ ♡ . '
Personalized strap no Returns Accepted. more question please check the Personalize Faqs
We have taken some videos about the use of our straps and hope to help you. please check this link.
After you place your order, we will take 1-3 business days to made it for shipping.